Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [Panel] REPORT on VOTE #2003-22 Voter registry

Come now good members of this esteemed panel.
This resolution is so much like a turbulant river it causes more problems
than it solves. Exactness should be attainable and the fact the helmsman did
not participate in the voting makes me wonder who steered the boat/vote?
Who is this "chair" named David that cannot vote or direct - and therefor
who is directing?
If you want to raise money you cannot act so silly
Eric