Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Hi

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Jan Siren wrote:

> With all due solemnity (nod to Abel) I have to ask, what is happening to
> our primary means of communication?  Why have my posts to the mailing
> list not been received for two days now?

   ...taken from http://www.icannatlarge.org/

Icannatlarge.org is fine, unfortunately during a poweroutage as result of
a fire the server died and went to hardware heaven. We are currently in
the process of building another one and doing the needed rescue work on
the disk.

We expect to be fully up and running again by the weekend.

UPDATE

Well as you have noticed matters did not quite go as hoped for, the damage
was far more extensive and includes the processor and harddisk of the
server, while processor and such are fixed, the harddisk is impossible to
fix.

we are now awaiting backup files to be uploaded to restore as much as
possible.

In the meanwhile you have received a notification from Joop Teernstra who
is conducting a vote on his own software under his own auspices and
without approval from either the IPC or the panel.

Joops is abusing hte memberslist he has kept to himself when leaving the
panel and is posing this poll as official by signing as the Independant
Polling Commissioner.

On behalf of the panel I inform you that Joop is NOT the "commissioner"
nor is this poll approved by ANYONE BUT JOOP.

Our advise is to ignore this so called poll an wait for further
announcements on this site.

for contact please email abel@able-towers.com

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---