[atlarge-discuss] RE: [Members] I Nominate Stephen Waters for the IPC

No, Abel, it is VERY true...

I absolutely DID post under the IPC Elections Discussion area a new
topic with the heading "Self-Nominations" along with the post that I
would be happy to contribute the effort to generate unbiased and fair
question/answer sets provided disagreements were settled "by reference
to a grammarian" (exact words)....  So someone is lying to you and it is
NOT me.

That post along with several others, all posted the same day, were
removed without notice or reason given by someone who has the ability to
do so on the Forum.  If it was not you, as you state vehemently in your
Post on the Forum against "mind control", then one of your underlings
has taken it upon themselves to do so without telling you.  I have
hesitated to continue this contest of perceptions, and do not entirely
subscribe to Joop's methods, but the continuous censorship and banality
must stop.

Regards T'all,

Jeff Holt
The Tall Tejas Traveler