Letter From General A.Kallibah

>From :General Andrew Kallibah
Chairman Togoliase Oil Depot

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

My name is General.Andrew Kallibah , the chairman of the Togoliase Oil Depot (T.O.D) Republique of Togo. Sometimes last two years, our Oil Depot was engulfed with fire for almost two weeks, that most of the heavy equipments got damaged as a result of the unprecedented fire.

There was assistance from the world bank and other financial institutions for the replacement of the damaged equipments. During this period, a lot of contracts were awarded to so many international contractors abroad.

Now that all the contracts have been fully executed,and some of the contractors have been fully paid;During this period, I was able to preserve the sum of U$20,600,000.00 (Twenty million six hundred thousand united states dollars) which I want to transfer out of the country immediately .

However, I need the confirmation of your interest on this transaction, so as to furnish you with fAurther information if you are willing to assist US, we will give you 25% of the total fund as compensation for your assistance .

While replying, send me your private telephone and fax numbers for easy communications, including your account information where the fund will be transferred to enable us proceed immediately.You don't need to call me now just for security measure.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and also, all necessary arrangements has been finalised.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Yours faithfull.
General. Andrew Kallibah

http://www.latinmail.com - La forma más cómoda de enviar y recibir tus e-mails