Request for tahitian noni juice

 Hello Sir,
Jacob mensah is my name in full.I use to buy noni juice for my family and i understand the best one is the tahitian.I have ever used it before and liked it.So i therefore write to you if you can help me buy 200 bottles of the tahitian noni.I want them for donation to a new hospital in my town.Kindly reply to my above e-mail address and let me know how we can work this together.Thank you.
Jacob.

Do you Yahoo!?