May 2004 Revenue Stats

Important,

I just received an urgent warning email from the accounts department of the
online business that you joined a few months back. They told me that you
have not yet confirmed acceptance of your last months stats or money earned.

If you don't do this immediately then not only will you miss being paid
out, it will also mean I don't get paid my over rides which will be very sad
as I am owed $12,152USD this month.

Please, simply visit this link and log into your account and accept your
stats statement and collect your earnings so I can get mine too.

Please, click here:
http://ftbb.captureform.biz/capture/ftbb/affiliates.htm

Many Thanks In Advance

Ken