World economy, we've got 500 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES for you $175.00

Title: Untitled Document
The 2004 edition of The American & International emails Directory Guide has just been completed.
Contains 60% USA & 40% International
EXCLUSIVELY ON CD-ROM

500 million Email Addresses in disk REGULARLY $985.00

NOW FOR $175.00
NOTE: the above prices are in US funds

Want to give it a try? We provide you with the BEST LIST
For the BEST PRICE Anywhere!

Everything on these disks are in TEXT file format and are fully
Exportable
Shipping By FedEx (overnight)
EMAIL BLAST CAMPAIGNS

ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT YOUR EMAILS YOURSELF?
WHY NOT LET US DO IT FOR YOU?
HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE US TO BROADCAST FOR YOU?

PLEASE CHOOSE FORM THE FOLLOWING:

[ ] 5 Million ADDRESSES $350.00
[ ] 10 Million ADDRESSES $500.00
[ ] 20 Million ADDRESSES $800.00
[ ] 30 Million ADDRESSES $1,250.00

We use our own directory, so you do not need to pay one dime extra.

==DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS==

ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX OR BY TELEPHONE

Fill out the Form below and fax it back to:

1-240-371-0672

Contact our Messenger to find out more!!
1-416-467 6585

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS:

Email Address:
(REQUIRED)

If you would like to go ahead and order the product without contacting us, please mark off the following:

{ } Information regarding the available forms of payment

{ } If you need more information it is quicker for us and for you to Communicate through email:

To be removed from the database please follow this link, http://notinuse.biz/takeoff/takeoff.html