Norton AntiVirus detected a virus in a message you sent. The infected attachment was deleted.

Recipient of the infected attachment:  Pornpitak Boonchuay
Labtest-BKK\Inbox
Subject of the message:  Mail Delivery (failure
pornpitakb@itslabtest-bkk.com)
One or more attachments were deleted
  Attachment message.scr was Deleted for the following reasons:
    Virus W32.Netsky.P@mm was found.

Disclaimer:
Your Global Partners in Quality

Confidentiality Notice: All information or opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Intertek Testing Services or its associated companies.
Intertek Testing Services accepts no responsibility for loss or damage
arising from its use, including damage from virus. Any personal data
contained in this e-mail is treated with the strictest confidence. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete
it from your system. Our privacy policy can be found at
http://www.intertek-labtest.com/home/privacy.htm

Please note that any direct business correspondence contained in this e-mail
is subject to our business Term & Conditions available upon request from the
sender.

<<application/ms-tnef>>