B.ig Trad.ing Ale.rt for - GDNO - su.per sto.ck pi.ck

MUST READ - STOCK ALERT

Our last profile of PRVH was up 245%

BEFORE WE CONTINUE - VERY IMPORTANT - it is Expected that GDNO will have VERY large PR campaign in the next market open as some very positive news is expected. One thing is for SURE so far we have not profiled as good company as GDNO in the last 2 months.  So take advantage of this!!! We believe this is our best stock pick since March 2004! *************************************************************************
Stock Expected to Explode Next Market Open
Breakin! g News for GDNO: Golden Opportunity Resources Inc.
Update on No. 1 Well in Bossier Parish Louisiana

***GDNO****GDNO****GDNO****GDNO****

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $1.62

++ URGENT Trading Alert ++

Company Profile Golden Opportunity Resources, Inc.,

Symbol: GDNO
Current Price: $0.39

Rating: Undervalued
Recommendation: STRONG BUY

----------->>> NEWS <<<-------------

! Golden Opportunity Resources Inc. To Commenc e Drilling The Black Tiger
Friday July 2, 4:00 pm ET

MISSOULA, MT, July 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Golden Opportunity Resources, Inc., (OTC Pink: GDNO) a Nevada Corporation.

Golden Opportunity Resources is pleased to report that it will soon commence drilling the first well on the Black Tiger prospect with its 50/50 joint venture partner, Big Snowy Resources L.P. Rig mobilization and preliminary groundwork has been completed and has facilitated the drilling to begin the second week of July.

Mr. Bill Morton, company President and CEO states, "we are extremely excited to be drilling the Black Tiger, considering the history, geology and location of this prospect."

The Black Tiger project is located within the south central portion of the ! Central Montana Uplift, approximately 60 miles north of Billings in T10N, R25E of Musselshell County, Montana. Structurally, the field lies on the southeastern plunging nose of the huge Devil's Basin anticline and just 7 miles west of the original Tyler discovery in the Big Wall Oil Field.

Since the Texas Company (Texaco) Tyler discovery at Big Wall on April 4, 1948, over 110 million barrels of Tyler oil have been produced in the Tyler Fairway within 50 miles of the "Black Tiger" prospect.

Golden Opportunity Resources Inc. is a junior oil and gas exploration company focused on finding and developing undervalued oil and gas assets worldwide. Our plan is to build a solid base of core projects that provide recurring monthly cash flows and on occasion enter into wildcat high risk/reward wells to add the potential of aggressive growth in our company for our shareholders. We are extre< !R>mely excited about the future prospects of the company and look forward to growing the business with our shareholders for years to come. The company will keep its shareholders updated as this re-completion effort and will make further news releases as new information comes available.

This media release may contain forward-looking statements regarding, but not limited to, management, market potential, distributor success, market size, international sales, marketing, future events and performance of the Company which involve risks and uncertainties that could materially affect actual results. Investors should refer to documents that the Company intends to file with the SEC for a description of certain factors that could cause actual results to vary from current expectations and the forward-looking statements contained in this media release.

!

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events ! to differ materially from those presently anticipated. For ward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the! writer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it. In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of GDNO shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on cer! tain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or ell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $6500 from third party to ! send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.