Please Read

Dear Friend ,
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha
former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result
of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husband?s death my family is under restriction
of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and
our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian Civilian
Government.
Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the Nigerian Government for
more interrogation about my husband?s assists and some vital documents.
Following the recent discovery of my husband?s Bank Account by the Nigerian
Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700Million and DM450Milllion
was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was
able to move out the sum of US$25Million Dollars, which was secretly lodged
in a trunk box and deposited with a Security Company as materials of Inheritance.

I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your
urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it
will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of
movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government.

You we be contacted by my family Attorney Abdul mustapha  and my lawyer
shall arrange with you for a face to face meeting , in order to liaise with
you toward effective completion of this transaction.
However, arrangements have been put in place to move this money out of the
country in a secret vault through a diplomatic security company, as
soon as you indicate your interest, forward to my lawyer your Telephone

Number, Fax Number and your Postal Address so that he can send to you
the Certificate of Deposit and other necessary documents, so that you
can help to claim the luggage.
Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70%
is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment
in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government.

Best
Regards,
Hajia Mariam abacha(Mrs.)
NB:To proove the authenticity of my story i will want you to go through
the links below.
1:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm
2:september 16 2002 time magazine page 52.