Sto.ck Ale.rt: CSBI set for big gains on Friday.

U R_G E N T   I N .V E S T O R   A L .E R T

OTCBB: CSBI EXPECT.ED TO EXP,LODE ON Friday 16th of July - Gr.eat announ.cement

NEWS: Carroll Shelby to Introduce Shelby Ford Expedition at SEMA

Carroll Shelby International, Inc (OTCBB: CSBI)

Current Price Price:      $2.10
Short Term Target Price:  $4.55
12 month Target Price:    $6.00

Shares Outstanding:  14.6M
Public Float:  1.8M
Market Cap:  58.4M

This company deserves your immediate attention !!!

The company just bottomed at $2.1 and we believe in the next 3-5 days this stock will

 >> Take a look at our past Strong Buy recommendations <<

 ACUP at 1.50 High 3.85...157% Gain
  DMTY at 0.30 High 0.90...310% Gain
  CFTN at 0.40 High 2.62...615% Gain
  HTSC at 0.70 High 2.95...319% Gain
  QLHC at 0.90 High 3.50...349% Gain

 C O M P A N Y   O V E R V I E W

THE COMPANY

Carroll Shelby’s name is synonymous with performance.  In the automobile industry, there is no greater name more legendary

than Carroll Shelby.  From the initial production of the first Shelby Cobra in the 1960s to the most recent launch of the

CSX4000 Series Cobra 427 S/C this year, Carroll Shelby continues to shape the landscape for generations of high performance

automobiles.

Carroll Shelby International, Inc. is a holding company for Shelby Automobiles, Inc. and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc.

Together, the Shelby Companies are engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of performance automobiles and related

accessories as well as the licensing of Shelby memorabilia, video games, models, toys and other branded apparel.  Shelby

Automobiles is currently producing a continuation series of  Shelby Cobras, including the Cobra 427 S/C, the Cobra 289 FIA

and the Cobra 289 S/C.  All automobiles are offered through a proprietary dealer network in North America.  Shelby

Automobiles also sells aftermarket performance parts under the Carroll Shelby brand name.

Carroll Shelby International, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with manufacturing facilities in Las Vegas,

Nevada.  The Company currently has 50 employees.

NEWS RELEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOS ANGELES, Jul 13, 2004 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Carroll Shelby International, Inc. (CSBI) announced today that

it will unveil a limited edition Shelby Ford Expedition concept vehicle at the 2004 Specialty Equipment Market Association

(SEMA) Show in Las Vegas in November. This new Shelby SUV will provide a number of performance, handling and styling upgrades

over the standard Ford Expedition model.

The Shelby Ford Expedition model will offer dynamically designed exterior body accents, graphics and ground-effects, enhanced

interior styling and electronics package, high-performance tires mounted to the latest state of the art custom wheels,

suspension and handling upgrades, and all driven by a Shelby tuned high performance engine package.

"This is another step in our continuing partnership with the Ford Motor Company (F) to develop specialty niche performance

products that promote the powerful Carroll Shelby tradition and heritage and we expect these products to generate significant

revenues for our company," says John Luft, President of Carroll Shelby International, Inc.

Current Price Price:      $2.10
Short Term Target Price:  $4.55
12 month Target Price:    $6.00

--------------------
D.i.s.c.l.a.i.m.e.r
--------------------
Inform.ation within this email contains "f.orward look.ing state.ments" within the meaning of Sect.ion 27A of the Sec.urities

Ac.t of 1933 and Sect.ion 21B of the Securit.ies Exc.hange Ac.t of 1934. Any stat.ements that express or involve discu.ssions

with resp.ect to pre.dictions, goa.ls, expec.tations, be.liefs, pl.ans, proje.ctions, object.ives, assu.mptions or fut.ure

eve.nts or perform.ance are not stat.ements of histo.rical fact and may be "forw.ard loo.king stat.ements."

For.ward looking state.ments are based on expect.ations, estim.ates and project.ions at the time the statem.ents are made

that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those

prese.ntly anticipated. Forward look.ing statements in this action may be identified through the use of words su.ch as:

"pro.jects", "for.esee", "expects", "est.imates," "be.lieves," "underst.ands" "wil.l," "part of: "anticip.ates," or that by

stat.ements indi.cating certain actions "may," "cou.ld," or "might" occur. All information provided within this em.ail

pertai.ning to inv.esting, st.ocks, securi.ties must be under.stood as informa.tion provided and not investm.ent advice.

Eme.rging Equity Al.ert advi.ses all re.aders and subscrib.ers to seek advice from a registered profe.ssional secu.rities

represent.ative before dec.iding to trade in sto.cks featured within this ema.il. None of the mate.rial within this rep.ort

shall be constr.ued as any kind of invest.ment advi.ce. Please have in mind that the interpr.etation of the witer of this

newsl.etter about the news published by the company does not represent the com.pany official sta.tement and in fact may

differ from the real meaning of what the news rele.ase meant to say. Please read the news release by your.self and judge by

yourself about the detai.ls in it.

In compli.ance with Sec.tion 17(b), we discl.ose the hol.ding of FCON s.hares prior to the publi.cation of this report. Be

aware of an inher.ent co.nflict of interest res.ulting from such holdi.ngs due to our intent to pro.fit from the liqui.dation

of these shares. Sh.ares may be s.old at any time, even after posi.tive state.ments have been made regard.ing the above

company. Since we own sh.ares, there is an inher.ent conf.lict of inte.rest in our statem.ents and opin.ions. Readers of this

publi.cation are cauti.oned not to place und.ue relia.nce on forw.ard-looki.ng statements, which are based on certain

assump.tions and expectati.ons invo.lving various risks and uncert.ainties, that could cause results to differ materi..ally

from those set forth in the forw.ard- looking state.ments.

Please be advi.sed that noth.ing within this em.ail shall cons.titute a solic.itation or an offer to buy or sell any

s.ecurity menti.oned her.ein. This news.letter is neither a regi.stered inves.tment ad.visor nor affil.iated with any brok.er

or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any

securi.ties menti.oned at any time. This report includes forw.ard-looki.ng stat.ements within the meaning of The Pri.vate

Securi.ties Litig.ation Ref.orm Ac.t of 1995. These state.ments may include terms as "expe.ct", "bel.ieve", "ma.y", "wi.ll",

"mo.ve","und.ervalued" and "inte.nd" or simil.ar terms. This news.letter was paid $7500 from th.ird p.arty to se.nd this

report. PL.EASE DO YOUR OWN D.UE DI.LIGENCE B.EFORE INVES.TING IN ANY PRO.FILED COMP.ANY. You may lo.se mon.ey from

inve.sting in Pen.ny St.ocks. To be removed from further emails send email to

flint cult tribesmen brazen dissemble more cedilla bernstein artificial mathematik holocene eigenstate cumulus forrest gunmen gaiety boisterous exodus saxon racetrack .