Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host integer.pobox.com.

The message below did not reach its final destination.

What happened exactly?  Our mail server integer.pobox.com
accepted your message and tried to forward it to
timshel@tpg.com.au.

Unfortunately, we had a problem delivering the message
to that address.  The excerpt below shows why your message
was not delivered.

If you don't know what this error means, or why we are trying
to deliver the message you sent to a Pobox.com address to a
totally different destination, please go to

    http://pobox.com/bounce-pobox.html

If you need further assistance regarding this message, please
contact your ISP, or postmaster@tpg.com.au
Always include the full text of this problem report.

--------------- Reason For Delivery Failure ---------------

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster@tpg.com.au>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<timshel@tpg.com.au>: host mail02.tpgi.com.au[203.12.160.113] said: 554 5.6.1 A
    virus or Internet worm was detected in your message. In order to prevent
    further infections, TPG does not allow relaying of messages which contains
    viruses or worms. More information about the virus or worm is as follows:
    infected:I-Worm.Bagle.z (in reply to end of DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; integer.pobox.com
Arrival-Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:57:29 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; timshel@tpg.com.au
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mail02.tpgi.com.au[203.12.160.113] said: 554