before the bell-the most underrated stock exposed for profit

Title: Untitled Document
Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc,
(OTCBB: LETH)

Contract Announcements and Huge Newsletter Coverage for LETH

On Monday, July 26, LETH will be profiled by some major newsletters.
There will be huge volume and a strong price increase for several days.
These are the same newsletters that profiled AUML last week.
They brought AUML from $ .20 to $1.11 in 4 days. We know for certain
that the same groups are going to profile LETH starting on Monday.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you so that
you can make a profit out of it. It is highly advisable to take a
position in LETH as soon as possible, today before the market closes
or early on Monday.

LETH has 26 operating environmental systems in place worldwide that
convert assorted categories of waste into clean, "green electricity
" The Company is strongly positioned with $36 Million in assets and
$23 Million in cash, not including a sales backlog exceeding
$100 Million for their Biosphere Process System. LETH is experiencing
a breakout year and has contracted to receive $250 Million in
financing marked for additional global expansion.

The stock is unjustly trading at its 52-week low and should begin
to rocket skyward immediately. We think the stock could easily
reach $2 in less than a month.

Good luck and watch LETH fly next week!