WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REF NUMBER: 2551256003/03.
BATCH NUMBER: 12/0002/IPD.

After a successful completion of the 2nd category draws of ROTARY STAKES PROMO, We are pleased to inform you of the result today, 12th of august, 2004 winners of the ROTARY STAKES PROMO / INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS  held on the 30th of July , 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 111-2465-2000-100 with serial number 3543-07 drew lucky numbers 12-16-22-39-39-43 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of (5,000,000.00 Euro)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winninginformation confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol  to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This program takes place every year and we look forward to your active participation in our end of year 10 Million EURO Slot.

Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than three weeks after notification. After this date all unclaimed funds will be null and void. Congratulations once more and thank you for being part this program. You are advised to contact your claims agent on the procedure to claim your winnings.

(IAN SMITH AND ASSOCIATES)

Email:- iansmith_004@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours,

MANAGING DIRECTOR: