Full/Part time Jobs From Home

CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Build Your Own Cable Descrambler for less than $13.  There are only 7 Simple steps to follow, and all the parts (parts number list provided) can be easily found at your local electronics store.

We Send You:
¨	E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
¨	E-Z To read Original Drawings.
¨	The Parts List.

Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Q:  Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod and
Satellite systems?