[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Cybercourt
- From: JOHANNESULBRICHT@cs.com
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:49:11 EST
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
"...An alliance of 31 Canadian companies that promotes Web retailing,
including Nortel Networks Corp. [NYSE:NT], the Canadian unit of International
Business Machines Corp. [NYSE:IBM], and major banks and retailers, reportedly
said the planned standards will focus on e- business ethics and security.
Companies voluntarily participating and meeting the agreed-upon standards
would receive a seal of approval on their Website, the report said, and added
that the group has applied to the Canadian government for funding and to
appoint a panel of Ottawa-based judges who would settle disputes through