[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Indisches Internetrecht
- From: JOHANNESULBRICHT@cs.com
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:09:46 EST
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
[TRA - 11.02.2000] Why India needs cyber laws urgently (Hindustan Times)
The havoc wrought by hackers on Internet services in the USA and alacrity
with which the law enforcement agencies moved only goes to show the
impending need for India to have its cyber law speedily in place.
Experts also seem to be of the view that the days of the "wild, wild web"
are over and increasing Government role in the Internet is expected. in
The captains of industry have already been urging the Government to have the
Infotech Bill cleared expeditiously.