[FYI] (Fwd) FC: Responses to W3C/disabled groups Web regulations

Date sent:      	Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:58:33 -0500
To:             	politech@vorlon.mit.edu
From:           	Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject:        	FC: Responses to W3C/disabled groups Web regulations, hack attacks
Send reply to:  	declan@well.com

[This is an interesting case of metaphor shear. Are web sites more
like books or movies (no disabled versions necessary) or bars and
restaurants where handicapped-accessible versions ARE required?
--Declan]