[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] E-Comm-Line 2000 call for papers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] E-Comm-Line 2000 call for papers
- From: "Axel H Horns" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:04:38 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/© European Communities, 2000.
Record Control Number: 14361
The European conference E-Comm-Line, which will look at the
scientific and applicative developments for telecooperation and their
influences on socio-economic factors, has made a call for papers.
The conference, which will take place in Bucharest, Romania from 4 to
6 September 2000, will look at issues such as e-commerce, on-line
services and telebanking. It is divided into 12 subsections, which
will focus on practical areas such as how e-commerce can promote SMEs
and what effect European Commission policies have on the progress of
The deadline for submission of papers is 30 May 2000
Data Source Provider: IPA, conference organiser
Document Reference: Based on an event announcement.
Subject Index Codes: Economic Aspects; Information Processing,
For further information, please contact:
E-Comm-Line 2000 conference
18 Mircea Eliade
Tel +40-1-2300591; Fax +40-1-2307862