[FYI] AOL e-mail blocked: "Body contained word(s)/phrase(s): porn, porno"

Date sent:      	Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:06:31 -0800 (PST)
From:           	Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To:             	politech@vorlon.mit.edu
Subject:        	FC: AOL bars delivery of news article about FBI and "porn"
Send reply to:  	declan@well.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:08:52 -0500 (EST)
From: Ray Everett-Church <ray@everett.org>
To: declan@well.com, freematt@COIL.COM
Subject: irony

Declan & Matt: Found the following bounced email in the admin mailbox
for the Cyberia list. Headers deleted to protect the silly.

Regards,
-Ray
 Ray Everett-Church, Esq. - Chief Privacy Officer & VP, Public Policy
    AllAdvantage.com - It's time to take Advantage of the Internet.
 Join AllAdvantage! <http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DXU458>