First contact

Dear Mr ( Mrs ) HEHL

My name is CLAUDIO RICARDO HEHL FORJAZ. I'm Brazilian and I live in
Cascavel, a city with about 250.000 people, in Parana State, Brazil.
I'm writing you because it is possible we are relatives, once my mother's
family's name is HEHL just like yours.
It's been a long time since  my grandmother told me about my grandfather's
family. She said that my grandfather's father was  German and that he came
to Brazil from Kassel to work here building a railway,as his brother, who
used to live in Hamburg,before coming to Brazil. He worked here since the
latest  years of XIX century. The
name of my grandfather's father was MAXIMILIAN EMIL HEHL, and he was an
important engineer here because he planned one of the most beautiful
Brazilian's cathedral,
São Paulo City's Cathedral (Catedral da Sé).
In Brazil Mr Maximilian married Adeleide Schritzmeyer,
Johann Adolf Schritzmeyer and Maria Amália Schindt's daughther. They had  6
daugthers and
1 son, Werner Siegfried Hehl, my grandfather. Mr Maximilian Emil Hehl died
in 1916 and my dear grandfather in 1990.
My grandmother told me that the origin of the name is from the XVIII
century, when the Austrian kings threw some nobles out of their country. Two
brothers scape
to German, and in a bar they decided to make this fact their top secret. And
asshe told me, HEHL means PRINCIPAL, SPECIAL
or STATE SECRET.
Since those days I'm looking for another person who knows about my
family in German, Austria or other countries.
One day, searching in Internet I found your e-mail and I wondered if you
knew
this history or the destiny of another Hehl, so I can write and
rescue my family's history.
Thanks for your attention and excuse me if you're not related to this
family.

Claudio Ricardo Hehl Forjaz