[FYI] (Fwd) [RRE]I-Gear list cracked; privacy violations and error r

From:           	<eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>
To:             	<cryptography@c2.net>
Subject:        	[RRE]I-Gear list cracked; privacy violations and error rate
Date sent:      	Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:04:35 -0800 (PST)

From: Phil Agre <pagre@alpha.oac.ucla.edu>

[See also <http://www.peacefire.org/censorware/X-Stop/xsdecode/>.
Reformatted to 70 columns.]

=-= This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service
(RRE). You are welcome to send the message along to others but please
do not use the "redirect" option.  For information about RRE,
including instructions for (un)subscribing, see
http://dlis.gseis.ucla.edu/people/pagre/rre.html
=-=