Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:36:22 -0800
From: RealNetworks Product Announcements <news@real-net.net>
To: uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
Subject: Email Permission Request

Dear RealServer Customer,

In our ongoing efforts to communicate effectively and
appropriately with our customers, from time to time we like
to re-establish permission to send you updates, offers and
promotional information via e-mail.

If you wish to continue receiving occasional updates and
information regarding the business of creating and delivering
streaming media content, there's no need to respond. Keep in
mind that this permission relates only to information regarding
the creation and delivery of streaming media content. Any
elections you have made with regard to our consumer products
(RealPlayer(R) or RealJukebox(TM)) will not be affected by this
election.

If you do not wish to receive future communication of this sort
from us, just visit the following URL and click on the Remove button:
http://ml.real.com/mlr/uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de

Save on great new bundles!

We are pleased to announce several great new packages to help you
create and deliver the best streaming media content, and save money
while you're at it! Whether you're just getting started and looking
to get everything you need in one place, or looking for cutting edge
ways to create streaming media, we've got you covered. Just visit:

==> http://www.realnetworks.com/promos/bundle1.html

for more information on:

>> The Streaming Media Starter Kit
>> The RealAudio(R)/RealVideo(R) Bundle
>> The Media Creation Bundle
>> The RealSystem (R) G2 Content Creation Bundle

Thank you for using RealNetworks(R) products!

Sincerely,
Ben Rotholtz, General Manager, Systems & Tools
RealNetworks, Inc.
Seattle, WA USA

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
To remove your name from future email communications, simply
visit the following URL and click on the Remove button:
http://ml.real.com/mlr/uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
RealJukebox(TM), RealNetworks(TM), RealSystem(R) G2, RealAudio(R),
RealVideo(R), RealPlayer(R) and RealServer(TM) are trademarks or
registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc. All third party product
and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective owners