[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[email@example.com: Cryptome Daily List]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [email@example.com: Cryptome Daily List]
- From: Ulf Möller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:38:02 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
----- Forwarded message from John Young <firstname.lastname@example.org> -----
From: John Young <email@example.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Cryptome Daily List
Cryptome is offering a daily list by e-mail of new items with URLs
added to the archive. Six to ten new items are added daily, some are
archived at Cryptome, some are available at other URLs. Most of the
items will show brief, salient excerpts as now done at the site.
To subscribe send a blank message from the e-mail address to
receive the mailing with the subject "list" :
Here's an example:
To unsubscribe send a blank message from the e-mail address to
receive the mailing with the subject "unlist" :
Or to sub or unsub just lob a request to email@example.com.
If you haven't seen Cryptome, here are the identical twins:
----- End forwarded message -----