[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Libre Software Meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Libre Software Meeting
- From: Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:13:35 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <3903570A.F0737837@free.fr>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 10:03:22PM +0200
- References: <3903570A.F0737837@free.fr>
- Reply-To: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.0i
Eric Benard <email@example.com> wrote:
From July, 5th to July, 9th 2000 will take place near Bordeaux the
first Libre Software Meeting, at the ENSERB, on the campus of
the Université Bordeaux I, France. This meeting is organized by
the ABUL ("Linux and Free Software User's Group of Bordeaux").
The goal of the Libre Software Meeting is to set up a single place
where as many people as possible will be able to share information
and gather their energies towards large scale projects. It is open to
every people willing to contribute to "libre" software : project
leaders, developers, translators, advanced users, etc. This event is
absolutely non commercial: participation is free in every meaning
of the word.
In the mean time will also take place events dedicated to a larger
audience, including demonstrations and workshops on the interest
of free software for education, for instance.
You can get more informations there : http://lsm.abul.org/
If you want to see the program just go there :
If you, developers of linuxppc, want to attend to this meeting,
to present your current projects, to meet people you only know
virtually, or just to discuss with other developers,
feel free to contact me.
** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists.