[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] WIPO called by ASPs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] WIPO called by ASPs
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:42:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <12nFp5-29sLGiC@fmrl01.sul.t-online.de>
- Sender: email@example.com
> Two Forces Behind ASPs Two forces are driving the ASP idea. Software
> manufactures want to eliminate piracy of their word processing and
> other programs. Users are tired of the seemingly endless “treadmill”
> of buying new versions and ever more powerful computers.
Gibts da fuer User keinen anderen Ausweg ?