[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] Radio 'sniffers' likened to fed e-surveillance
- To: Axel H Horns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [FYI] Radio 'sniffers' likened to fed e-surveillance
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:07:25 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <12wqMM-1HCdO4C@fmrl01.sul.t-online.de>
- Sender: email@example.com
> Mobiltrak uses FM radio "sniffers" that can detect, from several
> hundred feet away, the station to which a car radio is tuned. It can
> do that because every radio receiver is also a minitransmitter.