[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: EU data directive bans church teacher, dog ownerSwedish web sites
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: EU data directive bans church teacher, dog ownerSwedish web sites
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:33:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <200006091654.MAA18549@zebra.esosoft.net>
- Sender: email@example.com
> "Swedish Anti-Bank Activity". On this page, he named a number of bank
> directors, who, in his opinion, had acted in ethically unacceptable
> In the second case, an animal-rights organisation published a list of
> fur producers in Sweden. This case has not yet been decided on by the
> describing the vicar, the chairman of the church board and some other
> people. She did mention, for one of them, that he had broken a leg and
Rechte der einen, Rechte der anderen. Hatten wir hier nicht schon mal
einen aehnlichen Fall ? ...
Wieso soll es denn da kein "Right to be alone" geben ?