CABLE TV

NOTE: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV
DE-SCRAMBLER.  IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW. THANK YOU--

LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER
Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??
You can assemble from electronic store parts for about $12.00.
We Send You:
E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
E-Z To read Original Drawings.
Electronic parts lists.
PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
Something you can't do without.
THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY
Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.
Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER
Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod