CIA and PSIA files mirrored

Cryptome, JULY  2000

Since Friday night this site has been nearly inaccessible for reasons not
yet known. Our ISP, Digital Nation, claims it is due to overloading and
that the only solution is to migrate to a more powerful server, which we
have ordered today and which should be operating in a few days.

Others investigators have evidence our server is under a denial of service
attack or other attack which causes it to shut down, repeatedly, after
multiple restarts. Tests show that all other related Digital Nation
equipment appears to be functioning properly; only the server for jya.com
and cryptome.org is affected. The server is not usually not accessible for
administration -- this message was added after much effort.

In the meantime Cryptome offers by e-mail the CIA and PSIA files. Please
mirror those files and send us the URL. Send requests and URLs to John
Young <jya@pipeline.com>. Thanks very much.

If the CIA and PSIA files listed below are not accessible by their links,
please use these mirrors:
http://www.openpgp.net/censorship/psia/

http://www.lemuria.org/mirrors/PSIA/

http://mirror.squidly.org/psia/