Wireless technology zero to $4 billion by 2004

ANYI acquires Inform Worldwide, a leader in satellite technology, believes its Internet based geographical database technologies will put ANYI’s Stock on the fasttrack in a projected $4 billion business, positioning it as a leader in wireless applications.

To Learn More about ANYI CLICK HERE

You were sent this message because your address is in our subscriber database. If you wish to be removed, please reply here; http://www.sportsandtravel.co.uk/response.html and we will remove you from our subscriber list.