[FYI] (Fwd) ZDNet: Stop wearing our code!

From:           	Owen Blacker <owen.blacker@pres.co.uk>
To:             	"UK Crypto list (E-mail)" <ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk>
Subject:        	ZDNet: Stop wearing our code!
Date sent:      	Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:20:45 +0100
Send reply to:  	ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk

Another DeCSS case item...

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information
visit http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/