New credit profile - legal * ethical * very quick * reasonable price!

Now You Can Instantly Have A Brand

                  New AAA Credit Profile

               And the best part is it's....

                     - 100% Legal!
                    - 100% Ethical!
                  - Fully Guaranteed!

Dear Friend,

     Do you have bad credit, judgements, bankruptcies or any
other credit problems?

     Does it seem like your bad credit is holding you back from
qualifying for a major credit card, car loan, or even a department
store card?

     Are you sick of the embarrassment of being rejected at your
attempts to get any credit at all?

     If so... I've got some extremely good news for you.

           All the Stress, Tension, and Frustration You've
               Been Through Will Soon Be Gone Forever!

    Do yourself a favor and don't miss out. If you're truly
serious about your future and would like to obtain a brand "New"
credit profile with AAA credit - I must urge you to act right
now.

It's real easy to do. Simply send an email to:
"mailto:credit_start@lycos.com?subject=NewStart"

                You'll be glad you did!

    As an Extra incentive just for taking the time to respond.
I'm going to give you information on obtaining
a Credit Card Approval - Guaranteed*!
      * No credit checks!
      * No credit turndowns!
      * No up front cash security deposit!
      * Guaranteed approval online for everyone!

  You May also Call or Fax in your request for
  More Information:

      Simply Call: (678) 221-8500, Ext. 0135

      Or Fax: (603) 849-0538

Thanks For Your Time!

If you are not interested in ths information
and would like to be removed from our email
list, please send an email to:
daxpyt_15@lycos.com
You will be automatically removed from our list.