Re: First Cypherpunks Physical Meeting Europe

At 11:39 AM +0200 9/24/00, cypherpunks-europe@koeln.ccc.de wrote:
>On Saturday the 30th of September at 16:00 h there will be held
>the first cypherpunks physical meeting in Europe.

In the interest of accuracy, this is certainly NOT the "first
Cypherpunks physical meeting in Europe."

For example,

"
4th Cypherpunks meeting, London
-------------------------------

Will be held Saturday, 20 February 1993, at 1400 in the office of:

   FOREST
   4th Floor
   2 Grosvenor Gardens
   London  SW1W 0DH
   071-823-6550
"

Or there are the various meetings held in or near Amsterdam:

When:
Saturday, August 9, 1997 at 1:00 PM PDT. [22:00 local]

Where:
The Workshop tent, HIP'97 Campground, Almere, The Netherlands.

And there are the ones held at the homes or hotels of American
Cypherpunks living/working in places in Europe. I recall several
mentions of these.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.