distributor

NETMAIL.

the program of automatic search of ADDRESSES email in Internet, is
available for Retail distribution.

Find new customers, suppliers or whatever you make want to find with Netmail.

TEN CHANNELS OF SELECTION.
NINE SEARCH ENGINES.
E-MAIL DATABASE.
SEND EMAIL MESSAGES.
ENGLISH OR ITALIAN LANGUAGE VERSIONS.
VISUALIZATION OF THE SELECTED SITES TO WHICH E-MAIL MESSAGES REFER.

INTRODUCTORY PRICE     $ 89.00 INCLUDING VAT.

OR BY ORDER STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR FROM:

GALASSI DISTRIBUTORI
5  VIA	MATTEO TOSI
RIMINI
ITALY
sgalas@tin.it

DELIVERY AGAINST RECEIPT OF PAYMENT

LOOKING FOR DISTRIBUTOR

If you have received this message in error, or wish not to be
included on future mailings please forward your e-mail address
of which we have sent this message to. If you receive this
message through another e-mail address we have no way of
removing you from our list unless you provide the original
e-mail address contained in the full header of the e-mail
message. If this information has been removed by your server(s)
we cannot control this and, again, have no way to remove your
e-mail address.  Simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We wish to fully comply with your wishes and
all applicable state and federal laws. Your cooperation and
patience in this matter are very much appreciated.   Thank You!