MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!

FINALLY, THE TRUTH IS REVEALED ABOUT
HAVING A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS. . . .

Our research has found that many people have
tried one or more of the following...

Free Classifieds? (Don't work)
Web Site? (Takes thousands of visitors)
Banners? (Expensive and iffy)
E-Zine? (They better have a huge list)
Search Engines? (Easily buried with thousands of others)

S O  W H A T  D O E S  W O R K ?

Although often misunderstood, there is one method
that has proven to succeed time-after-time.

 E - M A I L  M A R K E T I N G ! !

It's a fact! If you're not using your computer to generate income,
you're leaving money on the table.

Here's what the experts have to say about E-Mail Marketing:

"A gold mine for those who can take advantage of
bulk e-mail programs" - The New York Times

"E-mail is an incredible lead generation tool"
Crains Magazine

"Blows away traditional Mailing" - Advertising Age

Here is an example of your potential earnings if you have a
product that brings you a profit of around $30. Remember,
on the Internet, you can make money 7 days a week, 24
hours a day... even while you sleep, orders come from
all over the world!

Orders Per Day Weekly Earnings / Monthly Earnings /
 Yearly Earnings

 1 $210.00 $840.00 $10,080.00
 2 $420.00 $1,680.00 $20,160.00
 3 $630.00 $2,520.00 $30,240.00
 5 $1,050.00 $4,200.00 $50,400.00
 10 $2,100.00 $8,400.00 $100,000.00
 15 $3,150.00 $12,600.00 $151,200.00

We have available for a LIMITED TIME, over 40 million

FRESH, DELIVERABLE, e-mail addresses on CD-ROM.
The cd-rom includes targeted addresses, such as business
opportunity seekers, sports buffs, mlm, impulsive buyers and
investors. The cd-rom also includes general Internet,
United States, United kingdom, mixed domains, International,
Canadian, earthlink, aol, compuserve, misc. and much more.
The list's are divided into groups and are compressed. This will
allow you to use the names right off the cd.

ORDER IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE 4

BONUSES!!

*BONUS #1 Receive an additional cd-rom with millions of fresh,

deliverable general internet e-mail addresses free!!

*BONUS #2 Receive 2000 how to books, reports and manuals

on cd-rom with reprint resale rights! Produce for pennies

and sale for BIG dollars!  HOW TO INFORMATION IS A
BIG MONEY MAKER!

*BONUS #3 Receive the Mass mailer bulk delivery software,

with full operating instructions. This software will get the mail

out QUICK!

*BONUS #4 Receive the informational guide to bulk e-mail.

This guide will give you all the information you need to get started!

THIS IS A ONE TIME PACKAGE DEAL WORTH

OVER NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!

ACT NOW! THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!

ORDER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

RECEIVE THIS DREAM PACKAGE FOR THE

UNBELIEVABLE LOW, LOW  PRICE OF  ONLY $69.95!

YOU MUST ORDER WITHIN 7 DAYS TO RECEIVE THIS
SPECIAL ONE TIME PRICE OF $69.95!!

SIMPLY SEND $69.95! US FUNDS

CHECK, OR  MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO: C.S,C
CREDIT CARD ORDERS, FILL OUT FORM BELOW.

WANT FAST SERVICE?
We accept checks and credit cards by fax!
9am to 9pm eastern fax to (1-716-834-7443)

SHIP TO: C.S.C
266 ELMWOOD AVE #172
BUFFALO, NY 14222

Signature______________________________(required for cc)

If we have reached you in error, and you would like to be removed

randy46151@yahoo.com