Family Owned Website November Newsletter

My wife and I are trying to get our new website up and running.
It is a complete shopping mall.  It also has a wonderful online travel
agency.  Would you please visit
Http://www.onlinebuys.org

at least once.  --or better yet bookmark it and use it for all your
travel and shopping needs.

God Bless,

Justin & Nicole Krauss

Please note that you or someone on your behalf have subscribed to
this list  --we have even had funny people subscribe under abuse
emails.  If you do not want this news letter please respond with
remove.