GlobalSCAPE Christmas Special!

Title: GlobalSCAPE Email
globalscape.com
$$ Get a Bundle This Christmas with CuteFTP $$

GlobalSCAPE is in the holiday spirit and we are celebrating by offering you fantastic savings on all GlobalSCAPE software including the latest release of our award-winning CuteFTP!

GlobalSCAPE is proud of CuteFTP version 4.2 and so are the experts! See why CNET says, "it's the best all-around file-transfer app on the market, period." The latest version of this long time favorite combines powerful functionality and ease-of-use with exciting new features.

Get the bundle for $59.98
Get the complete suite of GlobalSCAPE products all for an unbelievable $59.98!

Buy CuteFTP get one free for $39.95
Get your choice of CuteHTML, CuteMAP, or CuteZIP absolutely free when you purchase CuteFTP!

Order now and get the best deal of the season on GlobalSCAPE’s full line of award-winning software. But hurry, this special ends midnight December 31st 2000. To take advantage of this exceptional offer, simply point your browser to http://globalscape.com/holidays.

CuteFTP 4.2

"Everybody's Favorite FTP Client! Ease of use and power in one $39 package?"
- PC Magazine Online

"CuteFTP is the easiest file transfer utility there is."
- CNET

"CuteFTP brings simplicity and power to Internet file transfers."
- ZDNet

Favorite Features

  • FTP with a Windows® Interface - Uploading Web sites, auction images or business files has never been easier. Simply drag-n-drop files between local and remote computers.

  • Persistent File Transfers - CuteFTP Auto-reconnects and resumes a transfer, ensuring you get the file transfer completed.

  • Scheduler - Easily automate daily uploads, downloads, and renames with CuteFTP’s built-in scheduler.

  • Site-to-Site Transfers - Need to transfer a file from one remote computer to another? CuteFTP’s Site-to-Site transfer feature makes it easy.

  • Transfer Queue - Select multiple files from various sites and queue them for later transfer. The queue transactions may also be edited, saved and added to the scheduler.

    For more information, please see our full feature list.

    You can buy online or contact the GlobalSCAPE sales department at 800-290-5054 (US only), 210-308-8267 (international) or via e-mail at sales@globalscape.com.

  • If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us in the future, click here to remove your name from our mailing list.