www.coffeeshop-amsterdam.com, messageboard upgraded to version 6.0

Our hemp/marijuana community is growing!

We want to inform you with our upgrade to version 6.0 beta of our
messageboard, this will improve you interactive experience with other Ganja
lovers even more! check it out at:

http://www.coffeeshop-amsterdam.com/html/bboardframes.htm

New features:

Private messaging - send one-to-one messages to other community
members, and use Ignore/Buddy Lists to control your messages.

Member ratings - allow your community members to rate each other based
on their participation!

Caching System: UBB 6.0 utilizes a new caching system that
significantly reduces the load on the web server. This caching system is a
breakthrough in simplicity and efficiency. This reduces the loadtime of the
coffeeshop messageboard with 60% !

Hope to see you soon on the board, and thank you for your support of
www.coffeeshop-amsterdam.com.

Superjoint

Webmaster www.coffeeshop-amsterdam.com
webmaster@coffeeshop-amsterdam.com