,Fatory Direct Custom Printed Mouse Pads

With more and more buyers making decisions at the computer desktop today businesses are working hard to get their message to the desktop buyers. With a printed mouse pad, keyboard wrist rest, or beverage coaster you'll have your ad on prospects desks 24 hours every day of the week.

For website promotion, tradeshow premiums, or just to say "Thanks!" to your customers, we think our pads are the most cost effective advertising available. They are generally well accepted and appreciated by the recipient, and normally retained and used on a daily basis for many months and years.

We are truly manufacturers and have been making printed promotional products since 1984. We offer the best quality service, prices, and products available in our industry. For instance, 100 cloth top 6" X 7-1/2" mouse pads with your screen printed message, in your choice of our 12 stock pad colors, for only $1.36 each, lead time normally 5-10 working days.

We invite you to see for yourself. If you're using mouse pad or wrist rest promotions, give us a try.

If you're not advertising with promotional pads and have been thinking about it, call us. We're here to help you.
Check out our website and call us at the toll free number below.

We look forward to it.

http://209.1.225.217/padmakers/index.html
 phone: (800) 332-2065

Transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped promptly by sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Simply hit reply and send and we will remove you from our database. Please Note-This is a one time mailing.Thank you.