[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: NSA, Pentagon, police fund research into steganograp
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: NSA, Pentagon, police fund research into steganograp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Lutz Donnerhacke)
- Date: 22 Feb 2001 13:04:18 GMT
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Newsgroups: iks.lists.fitug
- Organization: IKS GmbH Jena
- References: <3A950820.31433.61B161@localhost>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: slrn/0.9.6.3 (Linux)
* Axel H Horns wrote:
> The surprising news, according to Johnson and other researchers:
> Current stego programs don't work well at all. Nearly all leave
> behind fingerprints that tip off a careful observer that something
> unusual is going on.
Das ist nichts Neues.