Why haven't you contacted me?

Dear Online Friend!
If you are on the Internet (which you are) then you are sitting right in the middle of what has been called "The Internet Gold rush of the Millennium". Not since the 1800's has there been so many hoards of people trying to stake a claim and get their share of the Gold!

There are tens of thousands of people making millions of dollars right now in programs on the Internet all over the world. Don't you think that you should be one of them?

This is NOT a "get rich quick scam" or one of those "get paid to read mail" rip-offs. This is a real company that pays you with real company checks. And...They get bigger every month.
We invite you to be a part of it right now.

The next few seconds you spend will determine if you are to have financial security for the rest of your life or stay the way you are. If you have read up to this far then you are ready for a change and I urge you to click the link below.

For further details simply visit my website

http://www.pagerealm.com/lovenit/

Best Regards,
Your future business associate
paperless@mail.com

If you are from Germany you are unable to participate in this program.

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.