looking for a great deal. Look no more

BlueMoonNovelties.com

Please take some time to check out our Novelty store at the above website. The
store is called "http://www.bluemoonnovelties.com/""http://www.bluemoonnovelties.com"and
we specialize in

* Pipes & Smoking Access  * Posters
* Incense                              * Tye Dyed Tapestry
* Celebrity Clock                 * Posters
* Party Lights                       * B & W Tapestry
* Black Lights                      * Lighters
* Glow Sticks

We add new things about twice a month and we love to hear from people as to their
opinion. If you see something you like just email us if you are interested. Keep
us in mind for Birthdays, Party's and other special occasions.

Email: Blmoon@tampabay.rr.com

Payment Methods: ( master Card, Visa, Money Orders, Checks & Paypal )
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE ON A SECURE SERVER
Blue Moon Novelties
P.O. box 5965
Lakeland FL. 33807