[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] FYI 38, RFC 3098 on Advertising Responsibly
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] FYI 38, RFC 3098 on Advertising Responsibly
- From: Helmut Springer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:03:49 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: elite[tm] since running completely computer based FAX
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Title: How to Advertise Responsibly Using E-Mail and
Newsgroups or - how NOT to
$$$$$ MAKE ENEMIES FAST! $$$$$
Author(s): E. Gavin, D. Eastlake 3rd, S. Hambridge
Date: April 2001
Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org, Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com
I-D Tag: draft-ietf-run-adverts-02.txt
This memo offers useful suggestions for responsible
advertising techniques that can be used via the internet in
an environment where the advertiser, recipients, and the
Internet Community can coexist in a productive and mutually
respectful fashion. Some measure of clarity will also be
added to the definitions, dangers, and details inherent to
This document is a product of the Responsible Use of the
Network Working Group of the IETF.
MfG/Best Regards, helmut springer Was ist Ihre groesste Tugend?
Mein warmer, menschenfreundlicher Humor.