Buy Alert - NuElectric Corp. STOCKPLAY

NuElectric Corporation
Symbol: NRGE
Exchange: OTCBB
Recent Price: $1.33
52 Week Range: $.38 - 3.00
Shares Outstanding: 4.7 million
Estimated Float: 1.3 million

Thanks to President Bush, the dangerous level of arsenic in our drinking
water has become a major issue.In a stunning reversal of their March position,
the Bush administration announced on April 19th that they favored a substantial
reduction in the arsenic standards, which will trigger billions of dollars in
spending. One beneficiary of this boom will be NuElectric Corporation, a pollution
control company with a patented process for safe arsenic removal.

Timing is everything with low-priced stocks, and we believe there is a real buying
opportunity for NRGE. The shares hit an all-time high at $3 in August as investors
anticipated that the new Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations would kick
in by June 2001. Then a bear market deflated prices for technology stocks in general,
followed by the initial March EPA announcement that sent NuElectric shares to a two-year
low at 38 cents.

We like the fact that NRGE has a small number of shares outstanding, with a tiny float
of just 1.3 million. The company is debt free, insider ownership is approximately 30%, and
they are a reporting company. Their business plan is to acquire environmentally friendly
technologies developed at major universities.  Their first buy out was Clean Water Technologies,
owner of the process that removes arsenic. NRGE subsequently acquired Zorax, Inc., which
has a patent-pending technology that extracts Cryptosporidium and Giardia from water.

Our recommendation: Buy NuElectric shares at currentlevels, looking for the stock to
retest the considerably higher levels reached last year. Contact the company at (727) 942-8938
for more information.

To SUBSCRIBE to the future announcements and to receive and to receive ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
regarding the NuElectric opportunity, Please click on the link below and hit send.
mailto:express902@yahoo.com?subject=INFO-NRGE?body=Thanks

DISCLAIMER: An Affiliate of NuElectric Corp. paid a fee of $9,750 for the circulation of The
Stockplay Newsletter. Affiliates currently own shares of NRGE, and may buy or sell shares at any
time after the dissemination of this report. Nothing in this Newsletter should be construed as
investment advice. This profile is not a solicitation to buy or sell, and this does not purport
to be a complete analysis of the company mentioned. Purchase of this stock may be considered
speculative, and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made. Detailed information
about NuElectric Corp. may be obtained on-line at various financial web sites.

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: mailto:m_ganboa@uole.com?subject=remove-NRGE