Seeking 34 Email Processors and Lead Processors!! Weekly Checks!!

8 time millionaire Phil Piccolo and Global Internet Systems will accept
34 more people and help them earn weekly checks with... FREE LEADS!

We are spending $10,000 weekly to generate these LEADS for our team.

1) you must promise not to recruit people you know.
2) you must promise to only use the free leads for our program.
3) you must promise to work 9 to 12 hours every week.
4) you must promise to care more about people than money.

-Complete Training and Support System provided
-Weekly Checks
-Free Leads
-Car & House Bonus incentive

Contact Team Leader Coree Sullivan Immediately: 954-301-0879

If you would like us to call you, reply to the address below.
Include your name, phone # and the best time to contact you.

mailto: interesting4u@winning.com?subject=Please call

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error or you are no
longer interested, e-mail us below to be removed immediately. Be sure
REMOVE is in the Subject Title and you will not be contacted again.

mailto: noxincome@verizonmail.com?subject=remove