Re: .Rule of Law - from Randy Peerenboom

> > comments.  Again, FLG is a difficult issue.

Yes it is difficult. And it looks like some artificial layout.
So american. Freedom of religion, people had to flee from Europe to the
"free world" on the other side of the ocean, seems to be the romantic side
or american legal thinking. On the other side, there was already Richard
Huelsenbeck, the german dada artist, psychologist, Dr med., who lived in
NYC, described religion as a tool to gain power in China. In his very
disturbing novel "china eats people". To my knowledge not translated into
english. As unhuman as the treatment of FLG might be, it is not the center
of chinese/western relations.

One person I met, studying traditional chinese medicine, said, that FLG is
very bad, because it destroys the traditional religion, religious
practices without name, in the villages. To me, it is like McDonald.

H.