Re: [FYI] Censorship in action: why I don't publish my HDCPresults

>http://www.macfergus.com/niels/dmca/index.html

[...]

>I have written a paper detailing security weaknesses in the HDCP
>content protection system. I have decided to censor myself and not
>publish this paper for fear of prosecution and/or liability under the
>US DMCA law.

[...]

I think we shoukd point out that niels is a citizen of the NETHERLANDS. He
obeys US law and is frightened about being arrested in the US. That really
scares me. At the end we all have to look at the US senate for their laws being
more important than our national laws?

Pascal
--
Unix, Pascal Gienger, Steinstr. 21 /\ 12 .rtsnietS ,regneiG lacsaP ,xinU
Networx            78467 Konstanz /  \ znatsnoK 76487            xrowteN