Re: [FYI] Microsoft schließt Opera und Mozilla

[Quoting corrected, content translated to readable ASCII - lutz]

* Automated answer from webmaster@msn.com:
>* Lutz Donnerhacke wrote to webmaster@msn.com:
>>>http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/jk-26.10.01-000/
>>
>>According to this webside and willing to upgrade my current browser
>>OmniWeb 2.0 I visitied the download pages and found no version for
>>my operating system NEXTSTEP 3.3 running on a NeXTstation mono.
>>
>>Please provide me a way to visit you websites. Thank you.
>
>For help with MSN.com, MSN Search or any other MSN property not mentioned
>above, go to http://www.msn.com, then click "Help" on the upper right-hand
>part of your screen. This is an unmonitored e-mail address so please be
>sure to go to one of the links above.

You are kidding?
<REPEAT>
  I can't see a help button, because you do not allow this!
</REPEAT>

So please provide my a free download source of MSIE for NEXTSTEP.
Thank you.

Mail to: security@msn.com, usenet@msn.com, help@msn.com, hotline@msn.com,
	 support@msn.com, sales@msn.com, advertising@msn.com,
	 debate@lists.fitug.de