Highly Recommended by great unknown

Hi,

great unknown would like you to see this Web page:

Bin Laden's Special Song
(By Got Laughs)

Click below to see this page and to join the Got Laughs mailing list:
http://www.flowgo.com/rsubf.cfm?id=adddxxzSeqjdhDswekpPky&l=78&p=19376&d=11-08-01

To just visit the recommended page, click here:
http://www.flowgo.com/refer/redir.cfm?page_id=19376&d=11-08-01

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

Get a FREE copy of your credit report online!!!
http://www.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?ad_id=827&d=11-08-01

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: great unknown
Friend's IP address: 172.16.1.251
Date and Time: 11/8/01 22:32:17 PM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse@flowgo.com

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://www.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=adddxxzSeqjdhDswekpPky